November 4, 2007

Michael: Halloween Night

The following is from Michael who headed up the witnessing for Trunk or Treat - an outreach put on by his church. Michael was also a 'graduate' of last week's Crash Course. He has two amazing stories about God working through him on Halloween night...

[Paul] must have been 17 when I gave him his first hit of acid 8 years ago. [I] shared the gospel with him tonight. He was the first person I talked to. [He] didn't believe Christ was sinless but walked away astonished; considering its possibility.

The second guy I talked to was an old party buddy from the same group as Paul. I acquired and used drugs with him frequently, too, in the past. He admitted he was unsure if he would go to heaven or hell, when I told him that God said breakers of His law will not enter the kingdom, Cory said he was concerned about the situation and I was able to explain Christ to him as well.

Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life!

-Michael

2 comments:

Tony and Lisa said...

Awesome opportunities! Thanks for being willing to share the Good News with people who need Him desperately, as we ALL do!
Lisa

Kathy said...

Your blog is such an encouragement! Thanks for posting!