September 13, 2007

Do you ever wonder why...

Last night at the mall was fairly dry for me. I spent the entire hour walking around, looking for the "right" people to get into a conversation about spiritual things. Both times, as I approached teen guys to have them take a survey, the answer was, "No thanks - we're in a hurry."

So I spent my time walking around praying. Funny thing - others in our group were having conversations. And there were a couple within our group that were having good conversations about spiritual things. Conversations that needed to occur. So this was a good reminder that God's ways are not my ways, but He still accomplishes his work though his people.

-t

1 comment:

Dave said...

Here's a website where you can get clothing that can witness for you even when you don't get a chance to personally. http://www.evangelismstuff.com/