August 15, 2007

A Billion Dollar Message

Our church is hosting three CEF 5-Day Clubs this week. Yesterday Sarah gave an 11-year old boy a Billion Dollar Bill tract as he was leaving.

Today at the beginning of the club, the leaders said something about Heaven. The boy immediately spoke up and said, "I don't think I'm going to heaven anymore because that billion dollar bill you gave me yesterday said that anyone who sins won't be able to go there."

I turned to him and told him, "You're exactly right!" and asked him if he'd have an appointment with me after the club.

We ended up going through the Share Jesus Without Fear Bible verses together. When I asked him if he wanted to give his life to Jesus, he said he thinks he should know more first. Please pray that he makes a decision or desires to visit church before he moves back to New York in 2 weeks!

-Lisa

No comments: