August 31, 2007

Four Teens at the Mall

This week at the mall I saw 2 of the teenage boys I talked to last week. They waved at me and smiled, so I motioned them to come talk to me. They happily walked over and I asked them if they had any questions about what we talked about last week. I was able to tell them the story of the 4 gifts and 4 major religions that I learned over the weekend. They seemed intrigued by it.

After talking for awhile, they called a friend on their cell phone who was also in the mall. They told me that this friend doesn't believe in God so I should talk to him. He showed up with his girlfriend and I asked him, "If you died tonight would you be 100% sure you're going to Heaven?" That started a spiritual talk.

I was surprised that these young adults were so eager to talk about subjects like Heaven, God, Jesus, etc. It proves that humans are eager to talk about what they believe. It also shows that they are in great need of the Truth!

2 comments:

Dave said...

I stumbled across this blog yesterday & I'm glad I did. I'm trying to do my part here in Colorado & I need encouragement. I'm fairly new to "The Way of the Master" witnessing so I'm glad that I have a place to go to read about other people's experiences. I must say THANK YOU & KEEP UP the good work to all who have posted, it has been very encouraging to me to see other soldiers out winning the lost for Jesus.

Sarah Banowetz said...

Thank you for your comment, Dave!

-Sarah