August 10, 2007

I love going to the bank...

Especially when I have to talk to someone new!

Today I stopped to drop off a card that I filled out for my daughter. I got to talk to a "personal banker." So I give her the form and a copy of my driver's license. While I'm waiting for her to return, I find one of the Way of the Master millon dollar bill tracts in my wallet. So I start to pray that it will find its hands into whoever needs to see it.

When the personal banker came back, I thanked her for her time, then I pulled out the million dollar bill and handed it to her. "It's not real money," I said. To which she replied, "O darn!"

Then I told her that it had a message on the back. So she turns it over and starts reading.

"Thanks again for your help," I say. She replies, "Thank you too. Have a nice weekend."

Short and painless. Another seed planted...

-tony

1 comment:

Sarah Banowetz said...

Good job, Tony!

-Sarah